Download Forms

Lease and Permit

1. Long Term Lease Application Requirements

2. Application for Temporary Use of Public Land

3. Temporary Agreement Renewal Form

4. Application for Filming on Public Land

5. Political Signboard Application Form

6. MVA Promotional Application for Filming on Public Land

7. Application to Camp in Managaha

After downloading form, please submit to DPL offices in person or by fax. Download the latest free Adobe Acrobat Reader to better view PDF document.

Comments are closed.